David will provide hygienic conditions that will support your health during your massage session, including but not limited to:
- sanitized equipment- and supply-surfaces in which David contacts, including
- freshly-washed, single-use linens and protective coverings,
- dust-free and in-excellent-condition/-repair table &/or chair,
- sanitized oil-bottle and other various equipment,
- impeccable, odorless (fragrance-free) personal-hygiene, including short fingernails.
If you have personal preferences, like removal of shoes upon or before entering your home, please do let David know (and remind him until he gets it right 😉 ), and he will be happy to comply.
if you’re wondering what David expects of his clients’ hygiene, visit this Policy